Monday, December 9, 2013

Remember?

I'm sitting here today at the computer again. I spent about 4 hours in here last week- I think on Thursday, and am very slow at accomplishing things. As I keep trying to remember how to attach pages (like the resource wiki) to my main website, I find myself getting increasingly frustrated as I keep trying different things and none seem to work. Then, I find one thing that works and that helps a bit, even if it's not quite the way it's supposed to be.
However, it's now been almost 3hrs that I've spent on this today and I don't feel like I've accomplished enough to justify all that time! I still can't remember how to link the new blog , don't know how to cut up my soundtrack, and didn't figure out how to get my resource page on with its picture. At least the information is there. I DID get a new blog made and written on, added a few pictures to the ongoing one, and finished all the annotations for the project pages so I am a bit closer to being done with this project. The only problem I now face is lack of time after getting the help I need. I will be heading back to Oak Ridge in a few minutes to teach 2 piano lessons, then coming back for the final. Immediately after that, I will head to Harriman to sing with their community band in preparation for next week's concert, at which I'm performing with them. Soo... here's hoping I can finish what needs done between 5 and 7 tonight when I get back here!
Signing off for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment