Thursday, December 5, 2013
Almost- but not quite
This could be part of my theme song when using digital technology, but all is not lost. I have been working with so many things I've never tried and have learned so much that I am almost amazed at myself! Jeff told us that whether we think we've learned much or not, we will all be surprised to see just how much we've learned. I think I am there. I never would have thought I could make diagrams, find pictures online and use them somewhere else, and least of all make a movie. However, I have accomplished these things and more. I am not as afraid of the technology as I was when I started and I have learned that almost anything can be undone with control or command z!
Anyway, I appreciate the time and patience of my instructor and friends to help me learn and progress in this TPTE journey! It has actually been fun and interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment