Google Docs seem to have a lot of features- only a few of which I have begun to use so far. I created and sent out another form for my ethnomusicology research project on community bands and the results were not as usable as I had hoped. I will have to learn how to tweak things to get the responses I need! For instance, I need to figure out how to allow the participants to rank items in order of importance as the method I used of asking 7 different questions didn't work so well. : (
I will definitely need to do more experimenting before sending out another form, and have learned that I need to send to myself first to make sure things appear the way I need them to.
I'm also dealing with the issue of a couple of people not being able to access my poll in the email, but one was able to access by clicking the online link. Still waiting to hear back from the other individual to see if she even tried the link!
Long and short of it is that these are going to be great tools for me to use once I get more practice with them and understand them better.
This is just a picture of how my brain sometimes works!

No comments:
Post a Comment